Link: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/435230751487840537/?d=t&mt=signupBack in 2016, after the release of Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn became a Halloween favourite. If you didn’t get a chance to dress up like her back then, well, this year is the perfect time to do so. Even though ‘Birds of Prey’ is set to release in Feb, the new trailer has everyone going crazy.
How to create this Halloween makeup look
- You’re going to need a lot of translucent powder and foundation that’s a couple of shades lighter than your skin tone! After using primer, use the foundation and then apply the translucent powder all over your face. This will help you achieve that pale look.
- Next, smudge on eyeshadow all-around your eyes. You don’t need to worry about precision for this one. Pick a hot pink shade for one eye and bright blue for the other.
- Add a thin coat of black eyeliner and smoke it out to add dimension to your eyes and create a sultry look.
- Apply your red lipstick and smudge it up a bit and draw a bunch of tattoos on your face using your eyeliner to complete this Halloween look with your makeup.
Always wanted to feel like a princess? Well, now’s your time. Look like Disney princess Jasmine with a simple makeup look and the right outfit. And if you’re single, don’t worry about Aladdin, after seeing this look, all the guys at the party will be vying for his position.
All you need is your eyeshadow palette, black eyeliner, blush, highlighter and lipstick.
Link: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/240450067585274622/?lp=trueWe’re predicting this character is going to be another crowd favourite for Halloween 2019. With the release of The Addams' Family, you can embrace the spooky and the kooky by creating your own Wednesday Addams Halloween makeup look.
- Again, go for a foundation that’s a couple of shades lighter!
- Fill in your eyebrows with a darker brow powder or with your black eyeshadow.
- Add a grey or brown eyeshadow on your crease and use a mauve shade on your eye bags. This will give you a dead, zombie-like look.
- Add a black liner on your waterline and create a winged eyeliner on your upper eyelids. Finish your eye makeup look by coating your lashes with mascara.
- This next step is optional but if you’re really committed to the look, contour your cheeks and temples.
- Next, add a black lipstick but if you don’t have one you can just go for the darkest shade you have or leave your lips bare.
- Braid your hair and using your black eyeliner, create a widow’s peak right in the centre of your forehead.
PC: @abbyrobertsIf you suffer from Coulrophobia which is the fear of clowns, you might want to skip this Halloween makeup look. Pennywise was another fan favourite movie this year, and while the clown was played by a guy, there’s no reason why a girl can’t pull off this look. If you want to stand out from the crowd, then this Halloween look is the way to go.
- For this look, you’ll need to paint your entire face white. You can do this by using the lightest foundation shade and a whole lot of translucent powder.
- Add a maroon eyeshadow on your crease and below your eyes. Create a black smoky eye and line your waterline with black eyeliner. Be sure to smudge the eyeliner with your fingers.
- Line your lips with a maroon lipliner and take the liner up to your forehead. Next, paint your lips with a deep red lipstick. Use the same lipstick on the bottom of your nose.
Link: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/327214729162051024/?lp=trueUnicorns always come under the most searched costume list every year and if you’ve always wanted to tap into your magical side, why not do it this year. This look is easy to create, and you’ll look mesmerizing AF with a whole lot of glitter.
- After creating your base, use bright sparkly shades on your eyelids. Don’t be afraid to mix and match colours.
- Line your waterline with a pink and purple eyeliner. Use a pearlescent highlighter on your eyelids and on the high points of your face to get that magical glow.
- Complete your look with a candy pink lipstick. You can also go ahead and add some jewels to your face.
Link: https://www.desiblitz.com/content/aishwarya-rai-to-voice-maleficent-mistress-of-evil-in-hindiIf you’re a fan of Maleficent but don’t have time to perfect Angelina’s version of the character, you can always opt for Aishwarya Rai’s makeup version. This makeup look is not only easy but sexy as well and paired with a matching hairdo, you’re sure to look like the modern version of the evil queen.
All you need to do is contour your face, create smoky eyes and add long spidery lashes. For your lips, opt for red lipstick. Once you’re done, highlight the high points of your face especially your cheekbones and get that wickedly sexy Maleficent inspired makeup look this Halloween.
Link: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/417849671677115991/There is still a lot of buzz around this movie, so this Halloween look is for both boys and girls. Creating this makeup look isn’t as complicated as it looks and paired with the right outfit you’re sure to have all eyes in the room on you.
To create this Halloween look all you need is translucent powder, bright red lipstick, and blue eyeshadow.
Link: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/65794844542852896/If Wednesday Addams’ makeup look won’t cut it for you and you’re looking for something sexier then how about going for Morticia Addams. Sophie Turner nailed this look last year and here’s how youhttps://www.myglamm.com/blog/lifestyle/6-ways-to-switch-up-your-cat-eye-makeup/ can rock this makeup look this year.
- Create a creepy yet gorgeous base by using a light foundation shade. Next, use your black eyeshadow to create dark arched brows. - First, use a white shimmery eyeshadow on your eyelids, next, add black eyeshadow on your crease and create a smoky cat-eye look. Make sure to blend it well. And finally, use a blood-red lipstick shade to complete this makeup look.
It’s the spookiest time of the year and that means scanning the web for a part sexy- part scary outfit for your Halloween party. But if you’re a busy bee with no time to spare to create an elaborate Halloween costume or you just don’t have the patience to totally commit to the character and completely transform yourself, then you’re in luck! We have a few looks you could pull off in just under an hour. Villains or princess’, all you need is your trusty makeup bag!
Sorry, the below products in your cart are out of stock. You need to remove them to continue checkout.
Let's get started...
Congratulations! You get
R$ 150 OFF on your first order & Get 15% glammPOINTS back on every order.
To earn more glammPOINTS, start sharing
You can also invite via SMS / WhatsApp / Email
Please enter the pincode of the location where you want to get the service
Please provide the OTP sent to your mobile number
You will recieve transactional updates on your
registered mobile number
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience