1. Start off by prepping your base with the Total Makeover FF cream (Light skin tone)
2. Once you’re done with the base makeup, apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks and bronzer along the hollows of your cheeks from our Chisel It palette
3. Apply the Glow to Glamour setting powder below your eyes to set the makeup as well as bake it
4. Use the loose shimmery powder to highlight your cheekbones
5. Next we move onto the eyes. Apply the All-eye-need (Razzmatazz) with the primer, followed by the highlighter and eyeshadow near your tear ducts.
6. For the crease of your eyelid apply the pink shade but remember not to go too wild as this is a subtle look.
7. After the eyeshadow, we move onto the eyeliner. Use the Stay Defined eyeliner to create the perfect wing to complete your eye look.
8. To fill up your waterline, use the Jet Set Eyes kajal which is extremely pigmented.
9. Lastly for the lips, we used the Night Out shades from our Colour Fusion plumping lipstick and lipgloss.
10. You are now ready to look perfect for any occasion!