Navratri is finally here and that means 9 days of colours and 9 days of Garba parties. While you may have already figured out your outfits, we’re sure you’ve still not sorted out your Navratri makeup. Well, we’re here to help! It’s time you integrate those Navratri colours into your makeup as well. These 3 Navratri makeup looks will leave you feeling glamorous and gorgeous.
Glam up your Day 3 Navratri makeup look with maroon eyeshadow and lipstick. MyGlamm’s makeup expert Ruchita shows you how to incorporate the Navratri colour of the day into your office makeup look.
- Start by applying a maroon shade on your crease. Next, take a bit of foundation on your makeup brush and create a base on your eyelids. Once you're done, dab on a nude matte shade above it.
- Next, make your eyes shine by dabbing a shimmery eyeshadow on your eyelids.
- Once you’re done with your eyelids, use a purple eye pencil on your waterline. This will add more definition and a bit of drama to your eyes.
- For that extra glamorous look, add a bit of gold foil on the inner corners of your eyes.
- Define your eyes by creating a winged liner on your upper lids and use a brow powder to create the illusion of fuller brows.
- Add colour to your cheeks by using a pink shade to get a soft rosy glow.
- Want luminous radiating skin? Apply highlighter on the high points of your face like your cheekbones, down the centre of your nose, and your Cupid’s bow.
- Complete your Navratri makeup look by enhancing your lips with a deep pink lipstick.
If you’re looking for your something blue on Day 4 of Navratri, why not add it to your makeup. Incorporate the colour of the day into your Navratri makeup look with a blue smoky eyeshadow and make heads turn at your Garba party.
- Start by painting your crease with a shimmery blue eyeshadow and bring it down to your lower lash line as well.
- Use a matte black eyeshadow on your upper lids and blend it well with the blue shade. Don’t forget to add a bit on your lower lash line as well.
- Now that you’re done with the eyeshadow, define your eyes by using a teal coloured eyeliner pencil on your waterline.
- Apply a bit of highlighter on the inner corners of your eyes to make your eyes pop.
- Next, add some warmth to your face with a bronzer and fake the flush with a hint of blush. Finally, get that lit-from-within-glow by highlighting the high points of your face.
Blogger Saloni Shah shows you how to look and feel glamorous with a last day Navratri makeup look that’s out of this world. Add this to your Navratri look and steal the show wherever you go!
- Start by sculpting and adding a bit of warmth to your face with a bronzer. Next, add a bit of blush to your cheeks and accentuate your cheekbones while adding a glow to your face by using a highlighter.
- Once you’re done with your face, move on up to your eyes and cover your crease with a subtle pink shade.
- Using a matte black eyeshadow, create a smoky wing liner. Then, use a gold eyeshadow to cover your entire eyelid. Next, add a similar pink shade on your waterline as well.
- Define your eyes by lining your upper lids with a black eyeliner.
- Your look wouldn’t be complete without lipstick. Since you’re going heavy with your eye makeup, opt for a subtle pink lipstick on your lips. And voila! You’re done!