It’s almost 2020 and women aren’t interested in having those traditional wedding ceremonies in boring banquet halls anymore. Whether it’s saying ‘I Do’ on sandy beaches or performing Pheras in a breathtaking palace, there’s no doubt that destination weddings have grown in popularity.
Along with the distinctive venue choice, every bride is also letting her personality shine on the big day by choosing outfits and makeup looks that perfectly embodies who she is.
Every bride is unique, with different likes, wants and interests, so playing the quiet, shy type decked with heavy bridal makeup isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
If you are one of these urban Indian brides who lives by her own rules and doesn't follow what society dictates, then you're in luck. MyGlamm and AZA got together along with Global makeup expert Daniel Bauer to create unconventional bridal makeup looks that are perfect for you. These looks will not only help you feel good but also bring out your glamorous side. After all, it’s your wedding day, so let your personality shine with the right bridal makeup.
The Bollywood bride’s love for all things filmy knows no bounds. She is someone who loves being the centre of attention, she always wants to be seen and she’s all about the drama just like in the movies. For this bridal makeup look, don’t be afraid to dial everything up. Go all out with the shimmer, and bold colours.The Look: Gold eyeshadow, black kajal, pink lipstick.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 3, 2019 at 5:06am PST
A post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 3, 2019 at 5:06am PST
- Let your eyes do all the talking by using a lot of gold eyeshadow, a lot of shimmer and finish off with a classic black winged eyeliner. Next, tight line your eyes with black kajal to add that hint of drama.
- For your lips, apply a bright pink lipstick to make the whole look a little attention-grabbing.
The Boho bride is someone who is free-spirited. She marches to the beat of her own drum, loves the outdoors and is fiercely independent. Sounds familiar? Well, if you are a boho bride, we’ve got just the bridal makeup look that will help bring out your care-free personality. You don't have to go makeup-free to be a boho bride. A nude makeup look with slight contouring, brown eyeshadow and mascara will do the trick.
The Look: Primer, light foundation, slight contouring, highlighter, blush, brown eyeshadow, black kajal, mascara.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 4, 2019 at 7:39pm PST
A post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 4, 2019 at 7:39pm PST
- For your bridal makeup look, simple and subtle is the way to go. After priming your face, keep your foundation light. Slight contouring, highlighter and a bit of blush are all you need to finish off this look.
- Keep your eyes the focus of attention by using a little brown shadow just to contour it a bit. Add a smudge of brown liner on the top and bottom and to intensify the eye, add a black kajal on the waterline. You can finish the look with individual eyelashes and lots and lots of mascara. The lashes are important to make your eyes pop.
- Next, it’s time to tackle your brows. Since the rest of your makeup is subtle follow the same for your eyebrows as well. Keep them soft and just brush them out.
- Finish your look with a nude pink lipstick which will give a more natural look.
The Bindass Bride is bold, beautiful and confident. She's too cool for school so a traditional bridal makeup look is definitely not her first choice. She’s a city girl who's edgy, confident, she does whatever she wants, when she wants. If you think you can fill these shoes then this bridal makeup is perfect for you. The Look: Deep red lipstick and lipgloss, brow powder
View this post on InstagramA post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 4, 2019 at 5:01am PST
A post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 4, 2019 at 5:01am PST
- This look is all about emphasizing your lips. A beautiful dark glossy lip is ideal for your kickass personality. To achieve this bridal makeup look you first need to outline the lips with a lip liner, fill it in with a bold, strong lip colour and finish it off with a lip gloss.- For the rest of your makeup, you can do a slight contour and define your brows.
The bewitching bride is super confident in her body. She commands all attention the moment she enters the room, she knows she’s hot, sexy, powerful and manages to turn heads wherever she goes. If this describes you perfectly then you can enchant everyone and bring out your seductive side with smouldering eyes.The Look: Blue, black and pearl eyeshadow, black kajal, lipgloss, shimmery setting powder.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 3, 2019 at 9:05am PST
A post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 3, 2019 at 9:05am PST
- To create this sexy smouldering eye look use gradients of blue and black on your eyelids and add some pearl pigments on the corners of your eyes. Amp up your smokey eye look by smudging a little black kajal and black eyeliner.
- Since there is a lot going on with your eyes, you’ll want to keep your lips a little bit natural but still sensual. For this, you need to add gloss to make the lips look fuller.
- Sexy comes with a lot of shine so finish off your look with a setting spray that has a lot of shimmer powder.
Contrary to popular belief, the basic bride is anything but boring. She’s classy, she’s elegant, she’s subtle and she knows she’s beautiful. If you fall under this category then a subtle monochromatic makeup look is what you need to go for. Staying in one colour family to highlight your features is sure to get everyone talking.
The Look: Brown eyeshadow, brown kajal, brown lipliner and lipstick.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 4, 2019 at 2:38am PST
A post shared by #MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Dec 4, 2019 at 2:38am PST
- Start by picking the colour and use shades in only that colour family. A brown shade is perfect if you’re going for that earthy subtle look.
- Begin by using shades of brown on your eyelids to get that soft smokey eye effect. Next, define your eyes with a brown kajal and smudge it using your makeup brush. - Next, use a lip liner to define your lips and later fill them in with brown nude lipstick.
- You can complete your look with a little contouring, blush and a gold highlighter.Read More:
Must-Know Makeup Tips For Destination Weddings
Bridal Beauty Inspiration From Shloka Mehta's Wedding
Sorry, the below products in your cart are out of stock. You need to remove them to continue checkout.
Let's get started...
Congratulations! You get
R$ 150 OFF on your first order & Get 15% glammPOINTS back on every order.
To earn more glammPOINTS, start sharing
You can also invite via SMS / WhatsApp / Email
Please enter the pincode of the location where you want to get the service
Please provide the OTP sent to your mobile number
You will recieve transactional updates on your
registered mobile number
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience