A post shared by MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Sep 1, 2019 at 3:35am PDT
- Start by using a matte brown shade on your eyelids and then layer on a metallic brown from the Manish Malhotra 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in Rendezvous.
- Once you’ve coloured your lids, it’s time to define your eyes. Instead of your usual black kajal, opt for MyGlamm’s LIT Matte Eyeliner Pencil - Slay, which is a cobalt blue shade, on your lower lash line and Jet Set Eyes- Bleu on your upper lash line. Make sure to smudge it a bit using your makeup brush to create a softer effect.
- Next, define your brows with the Stay Defined HD Brow Powder and add some colour to your cheeks with POSE HD Blush Duo.
- Highlighters help brighten up your face so even if you’re going for a minimalistic look, apply the POSE HD Highlighter Duo on your cheekbones, inner corners of your eyes and brow bones.
- Complete your festive glam look with a muted brown shade from POSE HD lipstick collection.
If you’re someone who loves to break boundaries and is always ready to try something new, then this look is right up your alley. Follow Resham to nail this look.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Sep 2, 2019 at 9:35pm PDT
A post shared by MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Sep 2, 2019 at 9:35pm PDT
- Start by applying a base on your lids, then carefully apply a maroon eyeshadow from the Manish Malhotra 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in Rendezvous on your outer eye corners and bring the shadow down to your lower lash line as well.
- Next, apply a bit of MyGlamm’s LIT Lip & Eye Sparkles - Regina to the inner corners of your eyes. Even though it’s a minuscule step, it will have a big impact. Adding just the right amount in this spot will make your eyes look brighter and more awake.
- Line your eyes with a matte brown shade and highlight your crease with the same gold sparkles.
- Once you’re done with your eyes, it’s time to move on to your cheeks. Get a warm glow and contour your face by applying the POSE HD Bronzer Duo in the hollows of your cheeks.
- Fake the flush with POSE HD Blush Duo.
- Get chiselled cheekbones and a gorgeous glow with POSE HD Highlighter Duo.
- Since you already have so much going on with your eyes and cheeks, opt for the POSE HD - Soft Pink lipstick. This entire look will help you glow with confidence the next time you step out of your house.
If classy and chic is what you’re looking for then this tutorial is just for you. This look is somewhere in the middle. Not too subtle yet not too edgy either.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Sep 3, 2019 at 5:35am PDT
A post shared by MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Sep 3, 2019 at 5:35am PDT
- Start by applying a matte brown shade on your eyelids from the Manish Malhotra 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in Rendezvous.
- Next layer on a coral shade from the Manish Malhotra 9 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in Soiree.
- Add some shimmer to your entire lid using a soft metallic pink and create a smoky eye effect with the matte black shade.
- Next, define your brows with MyGlamm’s Stay Defined HD Brow Powder.
- Using MyGlamm’s POSE HD Blush Duo add a bit of blush to the apples of your cheeks and apply the POSE HD Highlighter Duo to your cheekbones, brow bones and inner corners of your eyes.Read More
Must-Know Makeup Tips For Destination Weddings
How To Make Your Regular Makeup MATTE!
2nd September marked the first day of Ganesh Chaturthi and the beginning of the festive season in India. With so many days of celebrations, you can’t go around sporting just one makeup look. That’s why MyGlamm’s makeup experts Resham and Ruchita are here to help you out and show you how to look and feel glamorous. Your basic makeup routine needs an upgrade and these looks will help you get festive glam ready. Best of all, they are so simple that it doesn’t matter if you’ve never used makeup before, just follow our step by step tutorials and you’ll look like you’ve gotten your makeup done by an expert.
If you thought minimalistic makeup was too boring well think again. Ruchita shows you that you don’t need heavy makeup to grab attention.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by MyGlamm (@myglamm) on Sep 1, 2019 at 3:35am PDT
Sorry, the below products in your cart are out of stock. You need to remove them to continue checkout.
Let's get started...
Congratulations! You get
R$ 150 OFF on your first order & Get 15% glammPOINTS back on every order.
To earn more glammPOINTS, start sharing
You can also invite via SMS / WhatsApp / Email
Please enter the pincode of the location where you want to get the service
Please provide the OTP sent to your mobile number
You will recieve transactional updates on your
registered mobile number
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience