All of us, at some point in our lives, have faced problems relating to acne scars. We’ve also tried innumerable remedies to get rid of those scars. But have you ever tried dealing with acne the Ayurvedic way? The beauty benefits of Ayurveda is that it helps you with solutions from the ingredients that you’ve been using in day-to-day life. Read on to know about some very simple and homemade remedies to cure acne scars that actually work:
1. Sandalwood + Rose Water: Get rid of blemishes and dark spots by making a mixture of sandalwood and rosewater or milk. Apply the mixture on the affected area, let it sit on your face for a couple of minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
2. Aloe Vera + Turmeric: Get a glowing skin with this easy homemade pack. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to aloe vera, that acts as an excellent moisturizer for the skin. Let the pack sit on your face for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this process for 2-3 weeks for fairer and glowing skin.
3. Nutmeg Powder + Milk: Make a mixture of nutmeg powder and milk. This paste will not only help you fight acne but will also result in a glowing skin. Nutmeg has essential oils and great antiseptic properties that heal the skin. For best results, leave the paste on your face overnight and see the magic it works.
4. Powdered Almonds + Raw Milk: Make a paste of powdered almonds and raw milk and massage your skin gently with this mixture. Almonds have excellent anti-ageing properties which helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This will result in not only a glowing skin but also make you look more youthful.
5. Kumkumadi Tailam Oil: Kumkumadi tailam oil will help you cure pimples, reduce dark circles, dark spots on your face and acne scars. This oil is known to be extremely effective in improving skin texture and reducing hyperpigmentation, giving you a visibly healthy glow! Use 3-4 drops of kumkumadi tailam oil to massage your face at night, before going to bed for soft, smooth and healthy skin.