When it comes to the world of beauty, Hina Khan is the influencer we never knew we needed. Whether it's using an ice roller to depuff her face, applying DIY face masks, joining the neon eyeliner trend, or even serving us gorgeous makeup lweks from her shoots- we're always keen to see what the star has in store for us.
And her latest makeup look is definitely worth talking about.
Hina's #OOTD was a baby pink and white ruffle dress and it reminds us of Barbies! While the outfit may be OTT for some, her makeup surely isn't.
Her pink-toned, soft glam look is for everyone who wishes to look put-together without too much effort. The makeup look is subtle yet glowing and gorgeous. And the best part is that you can easily recreate it in a matter of minutes and still look like a million bucks.
If you wish to rock this pink monochrome look today (honestly, who doesn't), we're breaking it down for you:
- Start by priming your skin because not to prime is a crime.
- Next, apply a matte foundation all over your face and neck (never forget the neck).
- To get a peachy-pink finish like Hina, apply a subtle pink blush on the apples of your cheeks. You can either use a blush that has shimmer in it or a subtle highlighter over the blush for a naturally radiant finish.
- For the eyes, use a shimmery rosegold eyeshadow on your lids. Blend it using a soft pink shadow and blend the matte and glitter together. Because this is a really muted look, go in with a light hand when you're blending it in.
- Apply multiple coats of mascara cause why not?!
- Make sure you define your brows like Hina because honestly, they're stealing the show. And don't forget to apply a highlighter on your brow bone to make your brows pop even more.
- Last but certainly not least, get ready to pout with a nude liquid lipstick and you're done!
Told ya, easy yet so sexy!
And if you want to take your glamm quotient up like Miss Hina, here are the only makeup products you need today.
Really, is there any look that Hina cannot slay?
Featured Image: Instagram