Look Younger With These 6 Beauty Hacks
Are you at an age where looking your youngest best is your priority? Worry not, because we’ve got you covered with hair and makeup hacks that is sure to help you look younger than your age. Don’t believe us? Read on to know what we have in store for you:
1. Say A Straight No To Anything Glitter: As you grow old, instead of getting attracted to all things shimmery, we suggest, stay away from it. Glitter or shiny makeup will define the fine lines on your face, thus, revealing your age prominently. Therefore, say no to glitter anywhere on your face. Dewy makeup is best.
2. Ditch The Black Eyeliner For A Neutral Shade: We have obviously never imagined any other eyeliner color highlighting our eyes other than black. But, as we grow older, the dark lines can be harsh and can make your eyes look smaller. To avoid that, make use of eyeliner in warmer shades like neutral and plum.
3. Keep Your Skin Moisturized: Dry skin tends to make you look older. Which is why, it’s always a good idea to keep your skin moisturized with creams that blend in smoothly.
4. Get Front Bangs: Front bangs automatically make you look way younger than your age as the hair that fall on your forehead tend to cover signs of ageing. What more? This style never goes out of trend, which is why, it is safe to get front bangs at any time of the year. Bangs help to frame your face beautifully, thus, taking your beauty quotient a notch higher.
5. Color Your Hair A Few Shades Lighter: No need to go for a complete blonde look. Opt for a hair color that is a few shades lighter than your complexion. This way, your face will brighten up, making you look younger and giving your hair a refreshing twist.
6. Style Your Hair In A Ponytail: A ponytail is the safest bet when it comes to styling your hair. A ponytail will not just help you feel young but also, lift your appearance, making you look more youthful than ever.
Follow the above tricks and leave people around you guessing about your real age. You can thank us later!