Handy Styling Tips That Every Girl With Short Hair Needs
Did you follow the short hair trend and go chop, chop on your tresses? If the answer is yes, you are probably left with no option but to let your hair down, every single day. But if you often wonder how to style your short crop which leaves you with little scope to play around, here’s some hope and a lot of handy tips that will take your style quotient a notch higher.
1. Create A Fancy Crown Braid: If you are bored of leaving your hair down, break the monotony by styling them in a crown braid that will make you look absolutely stunning.
Here’s how you can do it:
2. Secure Your Hair By Spraying Dry Shampoo On Bobby Pins: Short hair is likely to slip out of bobby pins so to keep your strands in place, spray some dry shampoo on your pins and accessories. This will provide a tighter grip and keep your hairstyle secure.
3. Use Chic Hairbands To Keep Your Hair Off Your Face: Fancy hair bands are the easiest way to style short hair. Pick from the various types, colours and patterns to keep your hair off your face. This way you will not just have your strands in place, but also, look stylishly accessorized.
4. A Cold Cream Comes In Handy To Fix Frizzy Hair: Frizzy hair is a result of dryness and cold cream comes in handy to combat this issue. The moisture helps fix flyaways and frizz if in case your hair wigs out. Just apply some and see how your hair remains settled.
5. Create Beach Waves With This Mixture: Make a DIY salt spray by mixing soda water and sea salt in a spray bottle to get a beachy texture because beach waves look stunning on short hair. You are certain to look phenomenal in these casual yet chic beach waves.
6. Style Your Hair In A Pompadour: To create a pompadour, start backcombing a section of your hair from temple to temple and then push it against where you generally part your hair so as to increase the lift. Not many prefer to wear their hair in a pompadour, but that shouldn’t stop you from starting a trend!