Get Your Everyday Makeup Tips Straight From Kendall Jenner
What do we know about Kendall Jenner, apart from the fact that she's a member of the clan Kardashian? Well for starters the lithsome lass is huge model in her own right, leading the charge of the new 'supers' (?)
Glam Up Like Kendall Jenner
The fresh faced beauty who favours nude shades, barely there makeup or a bold red lipstick always has her makeup and fashion look on point, in sync without ever a missing a beat. So, how does she manage to look so put together all the time, even after all those early AM trial fittings? Well, now we know! The model recently revealed some really quick makeup tips to look wide eyed and bushy tailed. Here's what she revealed
1) Apply a light coat of foundation and then blend it using a flat makeup brush. "I don't really like to put too much on 'cause I hate when I have cakey makeup on," she said.
See Cosmopolitan Winning Product for Best Long Stay Foundation - Total Makeover FF Cream
2) Next, move on to those pesky dark circles and apply concealer in tiny dots and on your chin, forehead and nose. Blend it with your fingertips. If you're using our FF cream though you'll likely have covered this in the first tip itself
Watch how to cover your dark circles using the Total Makeover FF Cream
3) Fill in your brows using an eyebrow powder to make them look fuller. BTW, we arent the only ones to have made excessive use of the tweezer. The model revealed, "When I was, like, 14, having thin eyebrows were the cool thing, so I literally plucked them all off. My sisters yelled at me and threw out all the tweezers in the house. I've never touched them myself ever since."
See Cosmopolitan Winning Product - Stay Defined Liquid Eyeliner + HD Brow Powder
Here's how to get wow brows!
3) Kendall Jenner's favourite makeup item also happens to be the bronzer. Her third step is to swirl some bronzer on a fluffy brush and apply it to her cheekbones, neck and jawline and even uses it as an eyeshadow.
See Chisel It Contouring Palette
4)Next, use several coats of mascara to lengthen and lift your lashes, to give you the wide-eyed and awake look even if you're running on serious sleep deficit.
5) Just dab some neutral shade gloss on your lips, and you're ready to slay the day!
Here's how to do your makeup just like Kendall Jenner