Find Out What Color Nail Polish You Should Apply Based On Your Star Sign
Life is too short to have boring nails. And not to forget, nails have the power to complete your look in the chicest way possible. Since we are in the first month of the New Year, let’s tell you the nail color you should wear as per your star sign:
1. Capricorn: Known to be workaholics, it’s difficult for Capricorns to break out from the monotony. A deep teal color is apt for a Capri as aquatic colors like this one can have healing powers.
2. Aquarius: Aquarians are friendly by nature. In fact, most of them are social butterflies, which is why, they are always game for party nights. An energizing purple color suits an Aquarian’s personality to the T. A darker shade is likely to embrace their mysterious side.
3. Pisces: A Pisces’ personality is that of someone who works hard with perseverance. However, their tendency to lose focus is one of their biggest drawbacks. A metallic berry color is what a Piscean should go for. The sparkles on your nails adds the fun element, essential for a Piscean to stay engaged in the work they’re doing.
4. Aries: An Arian’s personality is ‘All work and no play’. They love learning, be it from their boss or colleagues. A deep blue nail color goes perfectly well with an Arian’s personality. Deep blue indicates strong focus for an Arian to always be on track.
5. Taurus: For a Taurean, it’s all about managing their resources in the right way. Having a goal and plan in place is mandatory for a Taurean. A forest green color suits their personality type because green can help you stay balanced when it’s time to strategize.
6. Geminis: Geminis, who lead the game when it comes to communication, should go for a shade of grey. They are unique in their own way, and that’s what makes them stand out from the rest. A matte grey would go well with their personality.
7. Cancer: Cancerians believe in beginning the year with a clean slate. They’ll be out with the old and in with the new this New Year. White manicure is what they should opt for. White is cleansing and purifying, just like a Cancerian’s personality.
8. Leo: Leos are everything bold and dominating. They have a very creative personality and are someone with an undying love for gold. Couple gold with rose and you have the perfect shade for fostering creativity.
9. Virgo: Virgos are die-hard romantics. Shades of pink mirror their romantic and playful personality. Therefore, pink is the color for Virgos.
10. Libra: Librans have the most loving personality. They are social and party-animals. To channel their inner party planner, a holographic pink works perfect for them as it promotes friendly communication and light heartedness.
11. Scorpio: Known as the most aggressive of the lot, an Oxblood color goes well with a Scorpion’s personality. Rich and authoritative, this deep red supports their feelings of poise, power, and control.
12. Sagittarius: A Sagittarian’s personality is that of someone who always has a fear of missing out. A cherry red will work well for them as the color is known to boost self-esteem and self-worth.