Beauty Hacks All Lazy Girls Should Know
Admit it! Not everyone goes the extra mile to achieve flawless hair & makeup. However, here’s giving you some quick and easy-to-do tricks that are perfect lessons for the lazy girl in you.
1. Still struggling with how to get that perfect winged eyeliner? Well, we know that the lazy girl in you won’t take the pain of mastering it free hand. Here’s a bang on solution that’ll get you absolutely perfect wings.
2. Want perfectly curled lashes but too lazy to invest in a curler? Just use a spoon for the same. And, voila!
3. Never conquered contouring? Worry not, it’s just as simple as the number of this point. Yes, writing number 3 on your face is all you need to master face contouring.
4. To make your eyes pop and to hide tired-looking eyes, all you need to do is use a white eyeliner or a very light shade of eyeliner.
5. Always keep face wipes by your bedside because it’ll be of great help when you’re too lazy to wash your face before going to bed.
6. Here’s a pro-tip to fake fuller lips.
7. Choose between eyes and lips! Yes, if you only have a short amount of time, focus on either lips or eyes, not both. Either play up with your eyes and let them do all the talking or sweep a deep, rich lip shade that’ll complete your look.
8. For a long-lasting as well as matte effect, this one’s an apt solution.
9. Wake with soft feet by this simple hack. Apply petroleum jelly on your tired and cracked feet and throw on a pair of comfy socks before going to bed.
10. Fake fuller lashes with this little trick.