A lot of brides are over the traditional wedding ceremonies in boring banquet halls. Case in point: Destination weddings! Whether it’s saying ‘I Do’ on sandy beaches or performing Pheras in a breathtaking palace, there’s no doubt that destination weddings have grown in popularity. Along with the distinctive venue choice, every bride is also letting her personality shine on the big day by choosing outfits and makeup looks that
If you are one of these urban Indian brides who lives by her own rules and doesn't follow what society dictates, then you're in luck.
The Bollywood bride’s love for all things filmy knows no bounds. She is someone who loves being the
The Look: Gold eyeshadow, black
- Let your eyes do all the talking by using a lot of gold eyeshadow, a lot of shimmers and finish off with a classic black winged eyeliner. Next, tight line your eyes with black
- For your lips, apply a bright pink lipstick to make the whole look a little attention-grabbing.
The Boho bride is someone who is free-spirited. She marches to the beat of her own drum, loves the outdoors and is fiercely independent. Sounds familiar? Well, if you are a
- For your bridal makeup look, simple and subtle is the way to go. After priming your face, keep your foundation light. Slight contouring,
- Keep your eyes the focus of attention by using a little brown shadow just to contour it. Add a smudge of brown liner on the top and bottom and to intensify the eye, add a black
- Next, it’s time to tackle your brows.
- Finish your look with a nude pink lipstick for a natural look.
The Bindass Bride is bold, beautiful and confident. She's too cool for school so a traditional bridal makeup look is definitely not her first choice. She’s a city girl who's edgy, confident, she does whatever she wants, when she wants. If you think you can fill these
The Look: Deep red lipstick and lipgloss, brow powder
- This look is all about emphasizing your lips. A beautiful dark glossy lip is ideal for your
- For the rest of your makeup, you can do a slight contour and define your brows.
The bewitching bride is super confident in her body. She commands all attention the moment she enters the room, she knows she’s hot, sexy, powerful and manages to turn heads wherever she goes. If this describes you perfectly then you can enchant everyone and bring out your seductive side with
The Look: Blue, black and pearl eyeshadow, black
- To create this
- Since there is a lot going on with your eyes, you’ll want to keep your lips a little bit natural but still sensual. For this, you need to add gloss to make the lips look fuller.
- Sexy comes with a lot of shine so finish off your look with a setting spray that has a lot of shimmer powder.
Contrary to popular belief, the basic bride is anything but boring. She’s classy, she’s elegant, she’s subtle and she knows she’s beautiful. If you fall under this category then a subtle monochromatic makeup look is what you need to go for. Staying in one
- Start by picking the
- Begin by using shades of brown on your eyelids to get that soft
- Next, use a lip liner to define your lips and later fill them in with brown nude lipstick.
- You can complete your look with little contouring, blush and a gold highlighter.