5 Simple Home-Made Packs To Cure Acne Scars
All of us, at some point in our lives, have faced problems relating to acne scars. We’ve also tried innumerable remedies to get rid of those scars. But have you ever tried dealing with acne the Ayurvedic way? The beauty benefits of Ayurveda is that it helps you with solutions from the ingredients that you’ve been using in day-to-day life. Read on to know about some very simple and homemade remedies to cure acne scars that actually work:
Best Homemade Face Packs To Cure Acne Scars
Why invest in expensive products to get rid of acne scars when you can have homemade face packs for acne scars. Try these ….. To get fabulous results in a short time.
1. Sandalwood + Rose Water: Get rid of blemishes and dark spots by making a mixture of sandalwood and rosewater or milk. Apply the mixture on the affected area, let it sit on your face for a couple of minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
2. Aloe Vera + Turmeric: Get a glowing skin with this easy homemade pack. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to aloe vera, that acts as an excellent moisturizer for the skin. Let the pack sit on your face for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this process for 2-3 weeks for fairer and glowing skin.
3. Nutmeg Powder + Milk: Make a mixture of nutmeg powder and milk. This paste will not only help you fight acne but will also result in a glowing skin. Nutmeg has essential oils and great antiseptic properties that heal the skin. For best results, leave the paste of nutmeg on face overnight and see the magic it works.
4. Powdered Almonds + Raw Milk: Make a paste of powdered almonds and raw milk and massage your skin gently with this mixture. Almond paste for acne scars have excellent anti-ageing properties which helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This will result in not only a glowing skin but also make you look more youthful.
5. Kumkumadi Tailam Oil: Kumkumadi tailam oil will help you cure pimples, reduce dark circles, dark spots on your face and acne scars. This oil is known to be extremely effective in improving skin texture and reducing hyperpigmentation, giving you a visibly healthy glow! Use 3-4 drops of kumkumadi tailam oil to massage your face at night, before going to bed for soft, smooth and healthy skin.
6. Honey + Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a skin lightening agent that helps lightening down the skin tone and honey helps in smoothening the skin texture. For an oily skin, this can be the best face pack to suit the skin as well cure the acne scars. Just mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of baking soda and leave it on face for 10-15 mins and then rinse it with warm water.
Can Ayurveda cure acne scars?
A: Ayurveda is viewed as more compelling than different types of conventional medicines for skin break out scars. Studies have demonstrated that this type of treatment is more powerful in disposing of skin inflammation scars than different strategies.
How long does it take to remove acne scars on your face?
A: It ordinarily requires 3-6 months for the scars to vanish. Notwithstanding, assuming you have a scar, you're managing long-lasting skin harm that needs treatment to vanish. An acne scar changes the surface of the skin. Assuming that skin break out has left spaces, or raised spots, the harm has happened at a more profound level in the skin.
Ways to remove acne: Check out the different methods of removing acne scars that can be beneficial to you.
Best scar removal cream: Here are the recommended and top scar removal cream that you must check out to get rid of acne scars.
How to remove pimple scar: Have you tried these methods to remove pimple scars? Check it out!
Get rid of facial scars: Use these ingredients in your beauty regime to fade your acne scars.
Celebs about acne struggles: These celebrities have faced their acne issues and have shared their experience, know what they have to say.