- For a daytime look, begin with a light moisturizer followed by a mattifying primer all over her face, including your eyelids. You can use the primer from the All Eye Need Patellete for this.
- Use the Total Makeover FF Cream that is enriched with SPF for your entire face, distribute the product using a foundation brush and then blend it in using a Beauty Blender.
- To set and brighten up the base use the Glow To Glamour matte fixing powder to set it all in
- For the eyes simply apply a warm toned dark brown eyeshadow from the All Eye Need Mocha Loca palatte on your lash line, blending it up towards your crease to create an ombre effect
- To open up your eyes add some white or nude eyeliner to your lower waterline and your inner corner followed by the Jet Set Eyes smudge proof Kajal - Eyeliner stick. Add some highlighter on top to brighten up the inner corner.
- Apply mascara to your upper and lower lashes.
- Now to get some of the color back into your face a peachy toned blush from the Chisel It - Show Stopper palette and add it to the apples of your cheeks
- Finally for the lips use a bright, bold coral shade like the Perfect Curves Soleil to your entire lip and you’re done!
The perfect day look that'll make heads turn.