Shweta is a fashion and beauty blogger and a youtuber who’s known for her fun and unique content. She is known for her Indian looks and reviews of different makeup brands while flaunting her impressive fashion choices paired with cute accessories.
This is a semi-casual look for brunch/night out. With the bold eyeliner taking the stage and making you the center of attention, this look also lends you a serene and blushed finish so that your personality can shine through the makeup.
Inspiration- Adele, known for her subtle yet striking makeup is our inspiration for this look. with the classy yet striking eyes and natural blush, this look turned out to be a beautiful ode to the singer’s signature look.
1. Start off by prepping your base with the Total Makeover FF cream (Light skin tone)
2. Once you’re done with the base makeup, apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks and bronzer along the hollows of your cheeks from our Chisel It palette
3. Apply the Glow to Glamour setting powder below your eyes to set the makeup as well as bake it
4. Use the loose shimmery powder to highlight your cheekbones
5. Next we move onto the eyes. Apply the All-eye-need (Razzmatazz) with the primer, followed by the highlighter and eyeshadow near your tear ducts.
6. For the crease of your eyelid apply the pink shade but remember not to go too wild as this is a subtle look.
7. After the eyeshadow, we move onto the eyeliner. Use the Stay Defined eyeliner to create the perfect wing to complete your eye look.
8. To fill up your waterline, use the Jet Set Eyes kajal which is extremely pigmented.
9. Lastly for the lips, we used the Night Out shades from our Colour Fusion plumping lipstick and lipgloss.
10. You are now ready to look perfect for any occasion!
Sorry, the below products in your cart are out of stock. You need to remove them to continue checkout.
Sign In OR
Sign up through Facebook \ Google+ to earn 150 glammPoints
Please provide the following details to register
Please provide the OTP sent to your mobile number
Let's get started...
We have credited your account with
0 Glamm Points Go ahead and redeem these points to get FREE makeup
To earn more glammPoints, start sharing
Please enter the pincode of the location where you want to get the service
MyGlamm Home Services has gotten chicer and better.
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience