You’ve probably seen many celebs on the red-carpet sporting
Neon is the
- Before starting any
- Next, add a yellow eyeshadow on your eyelids. Once you’re done, line your upper lash line with an orange shade.
- A bit of shimmery highlighter in the corners of your eyes is all you need to open them up.
- Next, take the same yellow shade and apply it on your waterline. This will add that extra dose of drama to your eyes.
- Your dramatic eye look wouldn’t be complete without a bit of shimmer. Add a bit of shimmer on the
- Once you’re done with your eyes, move on to the rest of your face and add a glossy lipstick and highlight your face with a luminous highlighter and you’re done!
- Start by covering your crease and lower lash line with a subtle purple eyeshadow.
- Next, apply a bold pink shade on your eyelids and blend it well.
Why play it safe when you have MyGlamm’s makeup expert Ruchita who will help you create a sexy brown smoky eye look.
- Start by applying brown eyeshadow on half your eyelid and black on the other half and wing it out.
- For your lower lash line, start by adding a bit of gold eyeliner, then opt for a shimmery light blue shade in the middle and go for a darker blue at the end.
- For this look, take your
- Next, take the same
- Finally, add volume to your lashes by coating them with mascara.