These Euphoria Makeup Looks Are Having A Major Moment Right Now!
Ever since its release, Euphoria is all one can talk about! While the show has impressed everyone with its raw portrayal of modern teenagers and their battle with addiction, young love and trauma, it has also left the beauty world awestruck with their makeup styles. In the show, makeup is not only used to enhance the beauty of the characters, it’s also a way to convey their emotions and personalities. Even designers at the New York Fashion Show took a cue from this teen drama and incorporated some looks into the fashion show.
Here are the three characters, who are breaking all the makeup norms and inculcating a whole new trend among the Gen-Z and fashionistas all over the world.
As Rue Bennett, Zendaya plays the role of a laid back, drug addict teenager. Throughout the show, she’s seen with glitter under her eyes, which is now dubbed as the ‘sad clown’ look.
Rue’s one of the most remarkable looks is from the second episode where she’s crying ‘glittery tears’ while hallucinating on drugs.
Hunter Schafer a.k.a Jules has some of the most memorable eye makeup looks throughout the show. In the beginning, her makeup included a lot of vibrant colours, but later on, it started to take a darker route. It was a way to signify the character's struggles. From minimalistic patterns to tricoloured lids, Jules' makeup is experimental and daring just like her bold personality.
- Simple yet captivating! These neatly lined clouds at the edge of her eyes instantly get all the attention and look bomb AF!
- Rose gold is every millennials favourite colour and clearly, it looks even better as an eyeshadow.
- Subtle yet impactful! Who knew a simple gold line on the crease would look this good!?
- These semi-circles on the outer corners of her eyes will be taking over your Insta feed very soon if it hasn't already. What do you think?
- Neon pink lids with patterns on the outer corners of the eyes will surely put a dramatic twist to your basic winged liners.
- Tricoloured lids is Jules’ another most favourite look. The mixture of green, pink and red is what bold makeup is made of. Don’t you think?
- Putting a modern twist to Juliet’s makeup from Romeo+Juliet, the gothic gold and red look she flaunted is hauntingly beautiful.
Maddy Perez, played by Alexa Demie, is seen with jewels on her face for the most of the show. Sequined brows, winged eyeliner overlaid with jewels and face gems around her eyes is a recurring theme for this pre-teen pageant queen’s look.
- Giant flame eyeliner, Twiggy-style lower lashes, and plenty of glitter can be your next Halloween look. What say!?
- Adding face gems to your eye makeup started back in the '60s, but outlining your cat-eye is a new trend and we feel that it’s here to stay.
- This gold chain liner on her blue-covered lids is definitely worth all your attention.
- Even without the rhinestones, the actress still managed to add a bit of drama to her makeup. Maddy looked fierce with her orange-lined eyes and a purple liner on the crease.
The characters on Euphoria expressed themselves with their unique makeup choices and so can you with MyGlamm!