Long flights can be extremely draining. For a flawless travel look, the following beauty essentials are a must for every girl who keeps her beauty regime on priority:
1. Flying with heavy makeup on is a bad idea. But you can’t fly with a bare face either, can you? In this case, what you can do is replace your base with a moisturizer that has a tint to it. Wear this to the airport and leave it on throughout as a moisturizer. It keeps the skin hydrated and is easy to re-apply as you’re landing. A spray bottle of rose water comes in handy too. Spray some on your face just before you land, it will make you look instantly fresh and rejuvenated after a long journey.
2. To not make your eyes look tired and puffy, dot eye cream around your eyes to prevent lines setting during the flight. Most of the times, dehydration and lack of sleep can dull your look. But to keep that spark on, ensure that the area around your eyes is being taken care of.
3. If you’re eyebrow game is always on point, then you must keep an eyebrow pencil handy while travelling. Since eyebrow pencils are very easy to use, they help a lot in upping your beauty quotient. An eyebrow brush-up will give the required glow to your face, especially after a long and exhausting flight.
4. Minutes before you reach your destination, just dab on some blusher on your cheeks to stimulate the natural glow. Make sure you don’t go overboard with the blush because heavy blush makeup can make you look like you’re just off the ramp and not the flight. A decent amount of blush application will simply highlight your cheekbones making you look fresh and re-energized.
5. Your hair is bound to feel greasy after a long flight. Use a volumizing dry shampoo to have a good hair day post your journey. Run your fingers through the hair to distribute the product to reveal voluminous hair.
6. You must carry a good and moisturizing lip balm as you head for a long flight. Your lips tend to dry very easily on flights. Though there are plenty of lip glosses that claim to plump your lips, moisturising them using a lip balm is a great way to ensure that you maintain a youthful, supple look, even on your flight.