Keep It Simple, Silly: Your Guide To Mastering A Minimal Makeup Look For The Summer
Summer is the perfect time to embrace and master the minimal makeup trend. Those long, hot, lazy days call for a 'less is more' approach, and embrace our natural beauty with kind-to-skin makeup products. Because the weather is so warm and sticky, especially in most parts of India- using a BB cream with SPF, and setting it with loose powder and choosing a neutral eye look with a poppy lip shade is what most people do.
Here is your guide to the perfect minimal, summer makeup look.
Barely-there makeup has a reputation for being difficult to accomplish. But, contrary to popular belief, with a few go-to makeup products, this look can be almost effortless. This is wearable, everyday beauty.
MyGlamm multi-functional makeup products have your back. After all, who has time for little intricacies each morning? Not us.
Let’s take a look at how you can achieve a flawlessly fresh complexion in easy steps, with just four of our trusty makeup products.
Before applying any makeup, give your skin some TLC–don’t forget to cleanse, tone and moisturize. For a light look, always try to apply your makeup in daylight.
Step 1: Face
Total Makeover FF Cream 5-in-1 (Primer - Concealer - Foundation - Compact - SPF30 + Skin Tone Correctors)
- Using the orange colour corrector from our Total Makeover FF foundation Cream palette, begin by concealing dark areas under the eyes and any veins, with the Total Makeover Concealer Brush.
- Neutralise any blemishes, redness or other angry imperfections with the yellow corrector.
- Lightly apply the cream foundation cum primer cum compact to your T-Zone area. The coverage tone can be easily adapted by adding orange and yellow colour correctors. Our Total Makeover Foundation Brush will help spread the foundation evenly while the Beauty Blender brush will give a flawless finish. The foundation primer will also work to minimize pores, giving your skin a smooth, satin finish.
Step 2: Cheeks
Cosmopolitan Winner Glow to Glamour 2 in 1: Shimmer Powder + Fixing Powder, Blend & Brush Show Stopper, Chisel It Face Value 3-in-1 (Highlighter - Blush - Bronzer)with Blush Brush
- Set the base with Glow to Glamour translucent fixing powder which gives a matte finish and keeps oiliness at bay.
- Next, give depth to your skin tone by lightly brushing Chisel It bronzer along your jawline, cheekbones, and temples.
- Sweep a slight touch of blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Blend to flawless with a Beauty Blender for an even finish.
Step 3: Eyes
All Eye Need - Mocha Loca 3-in-1 (Primer - Eyeshadow - Highlighter)
- To avoid eyeshadow falling onto your perfected skin, begin by applying a primer.
- Gently dust the eyelids with natural eyeshadow. Be sure to use a Blending Brush for a light, sheer application.
Step 4: Lips
Perfect Curves Chubby Crayon Lipstick 2-in-1 (Matte Lipstick - Lip Liner)
- Finish your fresh-faced look, with a neutral shade like Perfect Curves lipstick shade in Terra.
Are you ready to give your skin that au naturel glow?