Lipstick Shades To Try This Fall
Cold weather makes us too lazy to stick to our daily, long makeup routine. For an instant beauty upgrade, all you need to do is swipe a very chic winter lip shade and you don’t need anything else to make a beauty statement. Here’s a guide to the best lip colours you can opt for this fall/winter:
1. Burgundy Wine: A burgundy wine matte lipstick is all you need to make a killer beauty statement this winter. It is also the best alternative to red. On days when you’re bored of red lipsticks, pick a burgundy wine, ooze some confidence and let your lip shade do all the talking.
2. Melted Violet: With purple being a red-carpet hit, it’s a colour you would want to wear. Try pairing this cool hue with a skin brightening blush and you’re sure to make heads turn. This shade also makes for a perfect winter colour. If you’re confident enough to pull off purple with aplomb, then go ahead and make a drool worthy statement.
3. Creamy Coffee: Mix a creamy coffee shade with some pink to make it look murky on your lips. This combination works as a very cool fall/winter shade. Experiment with this lip colour this season so that you don’t just stand out from the crowd but also emerge as a trend-setter.
4. Glimmering Pink: Slay with a glimmering pink lip colour this winter season. Keep it subtle yet classy with this gorgeous shade. If you have a fairer complexion, then this pink is just for you. Highlight your cheekbones using the same shade and look absolutely picture perfect.
5. Tawny Nude: A tawny nude colour is the subtlest lip shade for the fall/winter season. However, work it with smokey eyes for the tawny nude to stand out. This makes for one of the best makeup combinations ever.
6. Reddish Brown: Because red is too mainstream, pick a reddish brown shade to up the beauty quotient this fall season. Once you swipe this bold lip shade, you don’t need anything else. The colour speaks elegance in itself.
7. Burnished Chili: A burnished chili hue is the kind of fall red you need in your makeup stash this season. Imagine this with your favourite winter boots, pretty floral scarves and coziest sweatshirts.