Perfect Your HD Beauty Game Like Sonakshi Sinha With MyGlamm's New POSE HD Makeup
Word around town is that Sonakshi Sinha was arrested--but the only thing she’s guilty of is having on-point makeup. So, how does someone who’s always in the spotlight, manage to look so gorgeous all the time? Well, HD makeup is her secret to looking picture-perfect, no matter where she is, even if it's posing for a mug shot! With MyGlamm’s latest POSE HD makeup, you too can walk out the door always looking camera-ready whenever, wherever!
Don't know much about HD makeup? Well, makeup expert Shradha Mishra is here to clear all your doubts and also show you how POSE HD makeup will leave you looking like Sonakshi herself.
MG: What is one of the biggest misconceptions people have about HD makeup?
SM: One of the biggest misconceptions people have about HD makeup is that it is only for those who work in front of the camera. But that's not true! In fact, HD makeup gives a very natural finish to your skin. It gives you an airbrushed effect and you can wear it daily or even for a photoshoot.
MG: How is applying HD makeup for the camera different from regular makeup?
SM: High definition makeup is lightweight and gives you a smooth finish. It also looks very natural on your skin. Whereas, regular makeup tends to look like a mask and might feel heavier too.
MG: What are some of the common mistakes people make while applying HD makeup?
SM: One big mistake almost everyone is guilty of is choosing their foundation under the wrong lighting and then proceeding to use too much of it. This can leave you looking cakey or grey. The best thing about HD foundation is that a small amount can go a long way. Since it is silicon-based, it just glides onto your skin and gives you good coverage with less product.
MG: Are there any special techniques that we should keep in mind while applying makeup for the camera?
SM: The most important step before applying any kind of makeup for the camera is to prep your skin with a good moisturizer. Your skin should look hydrated and fresh. The best thing about HD foundation is that even a small amount can give your skin a smooth, flawless finish and it also lasts longer. So, you don't need to worry about layering it.
MG: What's your favourite HD makeup look and what are the steps to achieving this look?
SM: My all-time favourite is the no makeup, makeup look also known as the natural makeup look.
Steps To Perfecting This Look
- Make sure to prep your skin with a good primer and moisturizer. Always keep your skin hydrated to get that natural look.
- Be sure to choose the right foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly. Apply a small amount with a brush or a semi-wet sponge all over your face. Make sure you blend your foundation well to achieve a natural-looking base.
- I love using a hint of blush as it gives you naturally flushed cheek. First, apply the tint on the back of your hand to avoid getting red patches on the cheeks. Then, transfer the color using a sponge or your finger. MyGlamm's POSE HD Blush Duo is perfect as it comes in 2 shades which creates a natural soft glow.
- Fill your brows with a shade matching your hair color to make it look natural.
- Use a soft brownish shade on the eyelid. This will enhance your eyes. Brush it into the crease and along the lower lash line.
- Enhance your lashes by using a lash curler and apply black mascara to the upper and lower lash.
- Use a lip shade that matches your natural lip color and just dab it on your lips instead of directly applying it. MyGamm's POSE HD lipstick comes in 20 amazing shades, so finding the right colour wouldn't be a problem.
- Use the POSE HD Setting Powder and brush it in a circular motion.
- And finally, a good fix-it spray will help your makeup last longer.
MG: What do you think of MyGlamm's new POSE collection?
The camera-ready Pose HD collection by MyGlamm has some great range of make-up products that cater to both makeup artists and beginners as well. The POSE collection is highly affordable and the packaging looks amazing. I love MyGlamm products because it has a gliding texture that effortlessly blends with your skin.
MyGlamm’s new POSE HD makeup will leave you looking and feeling like a movie star, no matter where you are!
About Shradha Mishra
Shradha has been in the makeup field for more than a decade now and is absolutely in love with her job. While in the beginning, she had to work very hard for a small amount, today, this job is her constant source of delight. She insists, “Those initial days were the most crucial and enlightening phase of my career.”
Want to know about POSE HD makeup? Click here to read our blog: https://www.myglamm.com/glammstudio/beauty/always-be-camera-ready-with-myglamms-pose-hd-makeup/