4 Easy Wedding Guest Makeup Looks
It’s wedding season, and you know what that means- figuring out your attire and makeup. Even if you’re not the one walking down the aisle, as a wedding guest, you need to plan out your wedding guest makeup for the long list of ceremonies lined up. But aside from all the events leading up to the big day, you also need to keep in mind if it's a destination wedding. It’s 2020, and couples have found more creative ways of adding a new twist to traditions. As a result, destination weddings are trending and almost everyone’s embracing it.
Many women are stressed out about finding the right outfits, not realizing that their wedding makeup is equally important. The wrong wedding makeup can ruin your entire look but don’t stress, we’ve got you covered. We’re here to help you elevate your beauty with the right simple makeup look for wedding guests. Best of all, you don’t need a professional to do this. All you need is your trusty makeup bag.
So whether it’s a traditional wedding, a laid back beach ceremony, or even a hilltop wedding, we’ve got the perfect destination simple makeup for wedding guests that will leave you looking gorgeous.
Beach Wedding Guest Makeup look
Beach weddings are on top of the destination wedding list and why wouldn’t they. Crystal blue waters and sandy pathways not only make it a wedding to remember but also create an aesthetically pleasing photo album. And if you are attending one, MyGlamm’s makeup expert Resham shows you to pull off a laid-back simple makeup for wedding guests effortlessly.
How to do beachy simple makeup for wedding guests-
- Start by sculpting your eyes with a matte bronzer. Next, use a matte brown eyeshadow on the edges of your eyelids and blend it well.
- Once you’re done, cover part of your eyelids with a beige eyeshadow and apply a bit on your brow bone as well.
- Here comes the tricky part but if you follow Resham carefully, you’ll be able to nail it on your very first try. Create a winged liner using a matte black eyeshadow and later, line your upper lash line with black eyeliner. This will help define your eyes.
- Add volume to your lashes by coating them with mascara
- Complete your eye makeup look by adding a bit of beige eyeshadow on your lower lash line as well.
- Next, sculpt your face with a matte bronzer, use a rosy blush to add some colour to your cheeks and look lit under the sun by applying a highlighter on your cheekbones.
- Finally, pink lipstick is all you need to complete this look.
Hilltop Wedding Guest Makeup Look
Many couples are ditching those yawn-worthy banquet halls or lawns and opting for something totally different. For those who love adventure and the outdoors, hilltop weddings are their go-to choice. If you’ve received an invite and totally confused about what wedding makeup look like to rock, well, blogger Saloni Shah is here to save the day.
How to do hilltop simple makeup for wedding guests-
- Start by applying a shimmery liquid highlighter on your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose. This will give you a natural luminous shine.
- Next, fake the flush by adding blush to the apples of your cheeks and sculpt your face with a matte bronzer.
- Moving on to your eyes. First, line your crease with a matte black eyeshadow. Next, use a creamy foundation to create a base.
- To do wedding guest eye makeup, make your eyes sparkle by layering on a shimmery gold eyeshadow. Once you’re done, use the same black eyeshadow on your upper and lower lash line.
- Create the illusion of fuller brows by applying brow powder. Read our must-know brow tips in order to achieve perfectly shaped fuller brows.
- Layer on a beet pink lipstick, a shimmery pink lipgloss and you’re done!
Temple Wedding Guest Makeup Look
Looking for nice and simple makeup for wedding guests? No matter the trend, there are still a few couples who opt for traditional temple weddings. So, if you have received an invite for one, then our MUA Ruchita is here to show you how to create the perfect traditional temple wedding makeup look.
How to do a temple makeup look for wedding guests -
- Sculpt your eyes with a matte coral eyeshadow. Once you’re done, use a matte black eyeshadow on the edges and soften it by blending it well.
- Next, layer on a shimmery copper eyeshadow and using your finger, dab on a purple shimmery shade on the centre. Next, define your eyes by applying eyeliner on your upper and lower lash lines.
- Create the illusion of fuller brows by using brow powder. Make sure to apply it well in order to get perfectly defined brows.
- Next, add volume to your lashes by coating them with mascara.
- Moving on to the rest of your face. Use a rosy blush to add colour to your cheeks and get a lit-from-within glow by adding highlighter to your cheekbones, brow bones and the inner corners of your eyes.
- Finally, complete your look by applying deep reddish-brown lipstick.
Natural & Simple Makeup For Wedding Guests
Embrace your natural beauty at a wedding with your natural no-makeup look. It’s not always important to do heavy makeup for a wedding, which is why many women prefer doing it minimal. All you need is a few makeup items, less effort and you are set to rock your friends or relative’s wedding as a guest.
How to do natural guest makeup for weddings?
Prepare your skin with a good moisturizer and a primer.
After you are done with the preparation, apply a combination of sunscreen and foundation on your face and neck.
Next, cover your spots and acne with a good concealer.
To add a pinky and peachy look to your cheeks, apply blush in the right direction.
To beautify your eyes, define your eyebrows.
Apply eyeshadow, and give the final touch to your eyes.
And lastly, brighten up your lips with your favourite lipstick matching your outfit.
What makeup should you wear to a wedding as a guest?
As a wedding guest, you should play up with your eyes or lips. You should go with bold lip makeup and light eye makeup or maybe vice versa. Another option is to do an overall natural, soft, and pretty look with light colours.
Can you wear red lipstick to a wedding as a guest?
Yes, it’s absolutely fine and fun to wear punchy red lipstick which is the perfect way to showcase your personality on the wedding day.
Is it simple to do a wedding guest makeup yourself?
Yes, it is very simple to do a wedding guest makeup yourself. All you need to have is a few makeup products and techniques, and you are all set and done to rock your wedding guest makeup.
The Dos and Don'ts of Liquid Lipsticks: Check out some of the do’s and dont’s of liquid lipsticks the next time you step out of the house.
How To Create 4 Sultry Smokey Eye Looks: To make you stand out from the crowd, we have some of the steps to create a 4 sultry smokey eye look.
8 Best Red Carpet Makeup Looks: To look extraordinarily amazing, you need to check out some of the best-8 red carpet makeup looks.
Isha Ambani's Best Bridesmaid Makeup Looks: Want to look phenomenal? Click to see Isha Ambani’s best bridesmaid makeup looks.
Punjabi Wedding Look: Check out the amazing Punjabi wedding look to nail your desi look.
4 TV Show Makeup Looks: Want to recreate TV show makeup looks at home? Then check out the link RN!
So, now that you have gone through the four best wedding guest makeup ideas, we hope you make up your mind to do the perfect one for yourself.