Glowing skin is always in. But your skin demands to be taken care of especially from burns, wrinkles and dullness. All this can be tedious with the running around you do all day long. Well, we’ve got you covered with some amazing skin hacks that will let you give your skin the much needed TLC. You can thank us later.
1. Cure Skin Burns With Honey: Burnt yourself with a curling iron or a hot kettle? Instead of rubbing ice on the burnt area, take some raw honey and apply a thick layer on the wound. Raw honey will not only provide anti-bacterial protection, but the moisturising properties in it will keep your skin hydrated too.
2. Combat Puffy Eyes With A Spoon: Woke up with puffy eyes? You can avoid looking hungover by placing a spoon in the freezer the night before and holding it on top of your eyelids in the morning. The frozen spoon when kept on your eyes helps reduce inflammation and brings down the puffiness. Cool cucumber slices and green tea bags too when placed on the eyes, work in a similar way so take your pick.
3. Get Acne-Free Skin With Aloe Vera: Aloe vera’s anti-bacterial and cooling properties help reduce facial acne and heals sunburns and future breakouts. All you need to do is break open an aloe leaf and apply the gooey substance oozing out directly to your skin for a natural fix. You can also squeeze some of the aloe pulp into ice cube trays, freeze it and then rub cubes onto the skin for smooth application.
4. Heal Cracked Feet With Sugar And Coconut Oil: Troubled with dry or cracked feet? Mix 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and half a cup of coconut oil. Apply this mixture to your feet in circular motions. Then wash off with a warm washcloth. This will help you get rid of the dead skin and provide the much needed moisture to your dry feet.
5. Herbal Remedy With Witch Hazel: Witch Hazel is a plant with medicinal and strong astringent properties that helps reduce acne and soothes skin inflammation. It works as the perfect herbal remedy to cure under-eye bags, acts as a great toner, treats the spots on your face and functions as a natural deodorant too. It also serves blemishes present either on the face or any other area of the body.