No doubt water is the most hydrating liquid that keeps us nourished all day. However, there are other healthy alternatives too, that can give you your daily dose of nutrients. What more? These hydrating drinks will also boost your hydration levels, thus, cleansing your system and helping you recover from the party season that just passed by. Following is the list of the best detox drinks and it’s benefits:
1. Beetroot juice: Beet juice is low in calories and high in nutrients. Beetroot not only acts as an anti-aging food but also, stimulates the production and repair of cells. The juice helps fight wrinkles and helps get a glowing skin. Beet juice will also give you a good supply of essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, potassium, magnesium, and iron.
2. Coconut Water: Did you know? Coconut water can help cure hangovers. Yes, you read that right. Which is why, you have all the reasons to make coconut water your go-to beverage. Coconut water boosts hydration in your body, thus making you feel better after a night-long of partying and boozing.
3. Buttermilk: 1 glass of buttermilk everyday gives 28 percent of your daily hydration requirement. That’s why, it seems to be the best idea to inculcate 1 glass of buttermilk in your everyday diet. Also, buttermilk helps washing down fats. And post a holiday season, who wouldn’t wish to burn some calories? Chaas washes down the oil, butter and ghee that coat your oesophagus and stomach, making you feel much lighter.
4. Watermelon Juice: Watermelon juice boosts the hydration level in your body more than water does. This delicious juice is packed with essential nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, and is also loaded with antioxidants like lycopene and beta-carotene that are known to restrict aging.
5. Cucumber Juice: To avoid a morning hangover or headache, have a glass of cucumber juice before going to bed. Cucumber contains lots of potassium and fibers. This works effectively for maintaining regular vital signs. This makes cucumbers a good choice for treating low and high vital signs.