Need a lifesaver to save you from dryness and oily skin all at once? We’ve got you covered. Here are some life changing hacks to cure your monsoon mayhem all at once.
The rainy season comes with its own list setbacks for your body and all the products in the world can seem to fail you. So why not take a purely natural approach with tea tree oil! Here’ our must try DIYs:
1. Tea Tree Nut Moisturizer
Tea Tree Nut Moisturizer is perfect for the night time and will make sure you wake up feeling fresh and ready to conquer the day. It’s a mixture of coconut and tea tree oil that will target your acne without drying out an inch of your face.
• Mix in 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
• Apply the mixture to your face dragging down any excess onto your neck and chest
• Don’t feel pressured to use the entire amount, a little goes a long way. Simply place the excess into a small container and save it for tomorrow
2. Tea Tree Oil Spot Treatment
Oily skin and acne can ruin your days out, so let this easy on-the-go spot treatment be a lifesaver. We recommend using this after completing your night routine so that the treatment can soak into your skin and banish any imperfections overnight.
• Simply dip a cotton bud into the tea tree oil and dab it on any spots that you can see and you’re done. Clear skin, here we come!
3. Tea Tree Oil Hair Mask
This oil mask very literally saves the day. Not only is this perfect for restoring your hair’s health and refreshing your scalp, but it also targets issues like dandruff, head lice, and dryness. We suggest using this right before a shower so you can thoroughly wash it out.
• Mix together a few drops of tea tree oil with equal quantities of water and apple cider vinegar
• Pour the mixture into an empty spray bottle and shake it up
• Spray the mix over your entire scalp and let it sit for 10-15 minutes
• Head in for a head shower and you’re done
And there you go! Our 3 lifesaving DIYs to target your monsoon problems with just one ingredient!