Ladies, take note on how you can look your glammorous best this Karva Chauth. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can deck up on this special day:
1. Create a flawless base: Looking like a bride is good but you don’t want to overdo the affair. So keep it minimalistic. Get started with a base that matches the color of your skin tone and blend lightly to make your skin look as natural as possible. Use a concealer for your under-eye circles, pat on some compact on your face and that’s about it.
2. Add a pop of bright color on your lips: Colors like red, orange and gold are considered auspicious, which is why, most women don these colors on the night of the festival. If you’re wearing red, then go for a bright red lipstick as this combination can be a killer. But make sure you keep the eye makeup minimal. On a gold traditional attire, you can pick a bold maroon lip shade that’ll up your glamm quotient. And if you’re opting for an orange ethnic outfit, then go for a bright pink lip shade as it will complement the look perfectly well.
3. Go for simple eye makeup: If you’re going for a bright lipstick, then we suggest you keep your eye make-up minimal. Pick a shimmery eye shadow and ditch the smokey eyes for a thick black liner.
4. Use some blush on your cheekbones: A little blush never hurts. Pick a blush shade that will work best on your skin tone and brush on in upward strokes in order to highlight your cheek bones. Using blush will leave you with a perfectly glowing skin.
5. Pick an easy hair-do: If you want your hair out of your face, then a bun is a great option. That, with a touch of gajra, can add to your ethnic look. Or if you wish to keep it a little trendy and chic, then a side braid can work wonders too.
So, now you know how to go about your beauty regime on the auspicious occasion of Karva Chauth. And if you think all this is too much for you to handle, just call 18001031516 & celebrate a hassle-free Karva Chauth, ladies!